Madison Valley Retreat | Harrison, MT
Live in comfort in this stunning property located between Norris and Harrison Montana. No expense was spared in the building of the main residence and the 10,000 sqft shop. Located on over 3 acres with a 1 acre park separating the residence from the shop. The mountain views in every direction are exquisite, the peaceful setting provides all the reassurance you need to continue to live the life you deserve. The Madison Valley Retreat is surrounded by recreation just a short 3 miles from Harrison Lake, 30 minutes to Ennis, Montana and 40 minutes from Four Corners just outside of Bozeman, Montana. Harrison Lake, also called Willow Creek Reservoir, fills from water running down the eastern slopes of the Tobacco Roots, near Pony. Sporadic hatches make for decent dry fly fishing but wet flies are very productive. A nice hike down into Willow Creek canyon for some small stream fly fishing is always an option too. Harrison Lake is popular with power boaters and sailors alike.
- May be purchased separately for $349,000
- Built in 2011, located on 1.57 acres-lot 9
- 2970 sq ft with 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Gracefully situated to take in the huge mountain views
- In floor radiant heat in both the upstairs and downstairs
- Exterior walls are the Sipps Panel System, all interior wall are insulated providing a very comfortable temperature throughout the Montana seasons
- Built in 2014, located on 1.57 acres-lot 10
- 10,000 sq ft, with 1200 sq ft of exceptional living quarters with style
- 8,000 sq ft is heated with in floor radiant heat. $60,000 heating system using waste oil – you must see this amazing heating system! 2,000 sq ft is cold storage.
- Built with perfection, this is a wood structure with 60 foot trusses. Three R 21 overhead 16′ x 16′ doors, 20 ft ceilings with R 56 insulation.
For more information and the current status of the Madison Valley Retreat:
Call Everdawn Charles today for a tour of this Madison Valley Retreat.