$2,750,000 | 4,100± sqft | 5 bed | 3.5 bath | 180± DEEDED ACRES
Beautiful Montana Ranch
The Kane Ranch sits nestled between the Bridger Mountain Range and the Horseshoe Hills north of Bozeman. Awe-inspiring 360-degree views of the surrounding mountain ranges highlight this ranch. This is an amazingly peaceful rural property with no neighbors in sight and unbelievable open vistas. The ranch encompasses 180± scenic acres with Mill Creek traversing through. This offering in the Belgrade area north of Bozeman boasts a 4,100± SF custom built home with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with an attached 2 car garage and a detached 4 car garage/shop. The homestead house was built in 1920 with ranch outbuildings consisting of a newer large insulated heated shop, sheds for equipment, corrals and pastures for horses or other livestock, grain storage bins, and several original log buildings.
Located only 30± minutes from Costco, and the vibrant town of Bozeman, and 20± minutes north of the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, all the amenities of Bozeman are in close proximity. Living in the Gallatin Valley provides access to many recreational activities, including the Bridger Bowl Ski Area and Big Sky Resort and Ski Area; the property location is hard to beat. This is an ideal property for a horse lover or any outdoor recreational enthusiast who is looking to create their Montana dream. To learn more about this property, click here….
Kane Ranch Property Facts:
- Mill Creek traverses through
- Exceptional hunting opportunities
- Fencing around the perimeter of the property
- Wildlife frequent the property including deer, whitetail, eagles and hawks
- 360° views of surrounding mountain ranges encompassing the Gallatin Valley
- New detached 4 stall garage/shop with loft
- Newer large insulated heated shop, grain storage bins and several original log buildings
- Original updated Homestead with 2 bed/1 bath
- Extensive improvements that have a multitude of uses